10 March 2019
Your GP+ Season preview is ready for downloading
The Formula 1 season is upon and GP+ have been trying to figure out what will happen in 2019. Can Lewis Hamilton win a sixth title or will Sebastian Vettel finally strike back. And how will Max Verstappen do with Red Bull's new relationship with Honda. There are lots of fascinating questions to be answered.
- We look at the runners and riders for the season ahead and assess their potential
- We talk to Lando Norris
- We look at the state of Formula 1's finances and reach a different conclusion to some others
- We look at F1's troubles in the Americas
- We look back at Nigel Mansell's remarkable victory in Brazil in 1989
- We remember Dr Robert Hubbard, the inventor of HANS and fast lady Kitty O'Neil
- JS looks back at the very short winter break
- DT wonders about the British GP
- The Hack looks back at some flawed heroes
Peter Nygaard and his team provide some terrific photos of the winter and the new F1 cars
If you don't know GP+, check us out. We are the world's fastest F1 magazine. We publish an 80-100 page magazine with everything you want to known about a Grand Prix weekend - all delivered around six hours after the chequered flag. It's so fast that some people in F1 simply don't believe it.
It is a magazine that is right at the centre of the sport. We attend every race and actually know and talk to the people involved. The magazine is published in electronic form in PDF format, or as a flip-book, so you can read it on whatever platform you desire: computer, tablet, cell phone or online. And you can download it and store it in your own devices. We offer more than 270 magazines, going back to 2007 for just £59.99, which is cheaper than chips. A single year subscription is a bargain too at £39.99. Subscribers can download the magazine by clicking here.
Or for more information, go to https://www.grandprixplus.com
And if you'd like to help us spread the word about the magazine, you can go to @grandprixplus and retweet and comment.