Mohammed Ben Sulayem: FIA can’t support 25-race F1 calendar
FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem has said that it cannot currently support the prospect of a 25th Grand Prix being included on a future F1 calendar.
This is where you will find all of Motorsport Week’s breaking news, exclusive interviews, reports, reaction and analysis surrounding Mohammed BenSulayem.
FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem has said that it cannot currently support the prospect of a 25th Grand Prix being included on a future F1 calendar.
The President of the FIA, Mohammed Ben Sulayem, has said Formula 1 drivers who "incite abuse" of race officials will be penalised. Ben Sulayem has beseeched stewards present at Grands ...
FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem has advised Andretti-Cadillac to purchase an existing squad as it continues to press on with its attempts to enter Formula 1. The FIA accepted Andretti's ...
Fernando Alonso believes FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem is "always on board" with Formula 1 drivers' opinions amid the Spaniard's claim of unfair treatment. Alonso felt aggrieved when Lewis Hamilton ...
FIA Member Clubs and Federations from the Americas have called for legal action to be taken against the recent allegations against President Mohammed Ben Sulayem. Last month, the FIA Ethics ...
The FIA has confirmed that President Mohammed Ben Sulayem has been cleared following a probe into allegations made regarding interference in Formula 1 matters. Ben Sulayem was placed under investigation ...
Mercedes' Formula 1 Team Principal Toto Wolff is one of several team bosses to comment on the FIA's investigation into President Mohammed Ben Sulayem, the latest on-track saga the sport ...
Formula 1 drivers George Russell and Fernando Alonso were both asked to give their take on recent allegations made against FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem, with he overall feeling being ...
The FIA has issued a statement addressing recent allegations concerning its president, Mohammed Ben Sulayem. On Monday, a whistleblower accused Ben Sulayem of race tampering during the 2023 Saudi Arabian ...
FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem is reportedly in hot water once again, this time from the governing body itself with an investigation underway into allegations he interfered with a Formula ...