Motorsport Week
  • Formula 1
    • 2026 Formula 1 Calendar
    • 2025 Formula 1 Standings
  • Formula E
    • 2025 Formula E Calendar
    • 2025 Formula E Standings
  • IndyCar
    • 2025 IndyCar Calendar
    • 2025 IndyCar Standings
  • WRC
    • 2025 WRC Standings
    • 2025 WRC Calendar
  • MotoGP
    • 2025 MotoGP Calendar
    • 2025 MotoGP Standings
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
  • WEC
    • 2025 WEC Calendar
  • IMSA
    • 2025 IMSA Calendar
  • World SBK
  • More
    • Formula 2
    • Formula 3
    • F1 Academy
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
    • World Superbikes
    • Technical Insight
    • Galleries
    • About/Contact
    • Privacy Policy
No Result
View All Result
  • Formula 1
    • 2026 Formula 1 Calendar
    • 2025 Formula 1 Standings
  • Formula E
    • 2025 Formula E Calendar
    • 2025 Formula E Standings
  • IndyCar
    • 2025 IndyCar Calendar
    • 2025 IndyCar Standings
  • WRC
    • 2025 WRC Standings
    • 2025 WRC Calendar
  • MotoGP
    • 2025 MotoGP Calendar
    • 2025 MotoGP Standings
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
  • WEC
    • 2025 WEC Calendar
  • IMSA
    • 2025 IMSA Calendar
  • World SBK
  • More
    • Formula 2
    • Formula 3
    • F1 Academy
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
    • World Superbikes
    • Technical Insight
    • Galleries
    • About/Contact
    • Privacy Policy
No Result
View All Result
Motorsport Week

Perez expects 2016 Force India announcement soon

by
10 years ago
A A
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Sergio Perez today in Monza said that he expects to confirm a Force India stay for 2016 before the next Grand Prix in Singapore. He also denied looking at alternative F1 drives for next year, and denied Lotus talks, following rumours of a switch to the Enstone team.

“For me the news [on 2016] is coming quite soon, I have a contract with the team and as you know I have a group of sponsors that we try to make the announcement all together, so in that respect it’s all clear,” Perez said in the Monza paddock.

As for when his retention at Force India would be confirmed Perez said: “I think quite soon, we’re getting to the point where very soon things should be announced, so I expect announcement of my plans hopefully before the next race.”

He also denied having talks with the Lotus team, even though there have been recent rumours of an Enstone switch should Renault take over that team. He indeed denied that he had been looking at any other options at all for 2016. “No no, I have a contract here [at Force India],” he said on the subject. “My priority is to stay here.”

RelatedPosts

Lewis Hamilton cut a smiling and relaxed figure on Wednesday afternoon in Bahrain

Lewis Hamilton reveals crucial element to new Ferrari – ‘my DNA is within it’

39 minutes ago
Charles Leclerc was quickest on the opening morning of the second week

RESULTS: Charles Leclerc fastest in morning on opening day of Bahrain Week 2

1 hour ago

Perez also confirmed that he is looking for a multi-year deal with the Silverstone team.

“It’s things that we are definitely discusssing as well. The team is going upwards, is really pushing and I know the plans of the team so I’m really happy to stay here.”

Share202Tweet126Share

Related Posts

Lewis Hamilton cut a smiling and relaxed figure on Wednesday afternoon in Bahrain
Formula 1

Lewis Hamilton reveals crucial element to new Ferrari – ‘my DNA is within it’

39 minutes ago
Charles Leclerc was quickest on the opening morning of the second week
Formula 1

RESULTS: Charles Leclerc fastest in morning on opening day of Bahrain Week 2

1 hour ago
Oscar Piastri has put to bed rumours that McLaren sabotaged his 2025 season
Formula 1

Oscar Piastri clears the air on McLaren’s alleged 2025 F1 ‘sabotage’

3 hours ago
Load More

Discussion about this post

Latest News

Lewis Hamilton cut a smiling and relaxed figure on Wednesday afternoon in Bahrain

Lewis Hamilton reveals crucial element to new Ferrari – ‘my DNA is within it’

February 18, 2026
Charles Leclerc was quickest on the opening morning of the second week

RESULTS: Charles Leclerc fastest in morning on opening day of Bahrain Week 2

February 18, 2026
Oscar Piastri has put to bed rumours that McLaren sabotaged his 2025 season

Oscar Piastri clears the air on McLaren’s alleged 2025 F1 ‘sabotage’

February 18, 2026
Motorsport Week

© 2024 Motorsport Media Services Ltd

Other Links

  • About & Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Motorsport Monday

Follow Us

No Result
View All Result
  • Login
  • Sign Up
  • Home
  • Formula 1
    • Latest News
    • 2025 F1 Calendar
    • 2025 F1 Championship Standings
  • Formula E
    • Latest News
    • 2025 FE Calendar
    • 2025 FE Championship Standings
  • MotoGP
    • Latest News
    • 2025 MotoGP Calendar
    • 2025 MotoGP Standings
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
    • World Superbikes
  • WRC
    • Latest News
    • 2025 WRC Calendar
    • 2025 WRC Standings
  • IndyCar
    • Latest News
    • 2025 IndyCar Calendar
    • 2025 IndyCar Standings
  • WEC
    • Latest News
    • 2025 WEC Calendar
  • Live Updates
  • Other
    • IMSA
    • Formula 2
    • Formula 3
    • F1 Academy
    • Moto2
    • Moto3
    • World Superbikes
  • Galleries
  • About/Contact
  • Privacy Policy

© 2024 Motorsport Media Services Ltd